MUST AGREE WITH THE FOLLOWING:
- Parents are expected to help/follow-up to achieve the educational goals of the institution.
- Parents are responsible for any damages or misbehaviour of their kids while being on the institution’s premises.
- Institution fees are due in full on the first day of the calendar month and payable via post-dated cheques or pre-authorized credit card form.
- The student must come/leave on-time as scheduled, the unexcused absence will lead to a total dismissal from the institution.
- The students are expected to be well behaved and respect teachers and elders as per the teachings of the prophet Mohammed PBUH.
- The students are expected to study and review their homework with the help/supervision of the parents at home.
- The institution has the right to revoke any permissions or grants that have been given to any student without giving any reasons.
- The institution has the right to dismiss any student without giving any reasons.